Cole A. Vickers
Cole Vickers is a native of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He currently resides in Hernando Mississippi with his wife and son. Cole is a member of Hernando Baptist Church.
Cole is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, where he receive a bachelor of arts degree in Liberal Studies in 2014. Cole received his JD Degree at the Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama in 2017. He is the associate attorney at the Hayes Law Firm and has been with the Firm since 2019.
Cole Vickers has been practicing law in Mississippi for over 5 years. His practice primarily focuses on criminal defense, general civil litigation and partition of real property matters. He also serves a Public Defender for the Municipal Court of Olive Branch, Mississippi. Partitions of real property can be delicate and often involve family or failed business ventures. We understand that splitting up land can be difficult. Let us help you along the way.
In his spare time, Cole is an avid outdoorsman. He enjoys hunting all types of wild game and is an avid fisherman as well.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Mississippi, 2019
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2019
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- The University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- Major: Liberal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mississippi Bar Association, 2019 to Present
- North West Mississippi Young Lawyers Division